List ten fictional characters you would have sex with (in no particular order) and tag 5 people to do the same.
I should mention that I have a thing for falling in love with fictional characters since I was a child, so naturally I've got a very long list. That's why I set a limit of two characters per show/ book/ comic.
From the Buffyverse:
1)Spike: There is hardly anything to explain here. He's the one who got me started on fanfiction, what more is there to say.
2)Faith: That woman is so beautiful and I squee for the bad girls!
From Babylon 5:
3) G'Kar: So, I have a thing for bumpy, passionate aliens. Everyone has his quirks
4) Susan Ivanova: She can be so delightfully grumpy and mean. Aside from being just plain awesome.
From Battlestar Galactica (the new show):
5) Starbuck: She's so lovely in the beginning of the show. That smile, the joy in violent behaviour, I'd do her in a second.
From Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen:
6) Mr. Darcy: I know that's a very clichè answer, but I can't help it. He's the cutest grumpy man ever.
From Fables by Bill Willingham:
7) Bigby Woolf: Hey, he might be a bit hairy, but who could resist the big bad woolf, especially when he's so cute when he's in love. It's hard to give a comic book character so much personality, that one can fall for him but Fables is one of the best after all.
From Swordspoint by ellen_kushner
9) Richard St. Vier: A gorgeous gay master swordsman just isn't an everyday appearance in literature. I would also not mind in the least to settle for just watching him and Alec.
I reserved the last two for childhood crushes that will never truly went away:
From Star Trek:
8) Worf: Well, you remember the bumpy men thing? That's probably where it originates from.
From The Lord of the Rings
10) Aragorn: Why aren't there more men like Aragorn around.
I tag whoever might have fun with this!